Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Experiment In Sanity


Move away from the cross>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I don/t see dead people
or bring it to the bonfire>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>my spirits come with ice
we’re burning hesitancy & conspiracy>>>>>>>>>>>>my eyes are cinders
the bridges of the inner sanctum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>my lips sentinels
tomorrow will be a good day>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>my tongue a spit bar
not at all, like the one previously planned>>>>>>>>>my heart a steam valve
everything will be licked>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>my vessels rivers
by the tongues of association>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>my innocence guilt
made moist with heresy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I want to shuck your love
flickers & shadows>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pulverise your dreams
shall illuminate the way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>extinguish your cruelty
through this stifling madness - bondage your virtues
to perfectly sane insanity - molest your candour
The crazy will jig - silence your songs
on piss-stained tiles - Write your temper
to an orchestra of lunacy - vilify your nightmares
conducted by the infamous - condemn your patience
cosmic ape - move with me
Rimbaud will sell hot nuts - in the night’s heat
under plantain leaves - isolate carnivores
the dead will hit a beat - exhume your pity
for the living to march to - inter your memory
as the godless & useless - drink with me
ascend to the throne - from silver clouds.

SLASH/ mind the erogenous zones/watch out for vital signs/rebuff the kindness of strangers/ life is harness free adult entertainment a go go/ Kafka on battery acid tampering with one dimensional characters/the fair is in town/kid/ clowns on stakes/the innocent are always the first proven guilty/the other side is the same/break on through/pop culture anarchy/this is no damned way to end a poem or begin a dissertation/ tomorrow is a blank page/leave it be . . .


1 comment: